Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Release from Triple J Designs and a Freebie

Dressing up and pretending is a big part of childhood play. Triple J Designs and Jen Yurko Designs have teamed up and created a kit perfect for scrapping all those times when your kids dress up and let their imaginations run wild. The Pretenders has been created in a bright, colorful and fun color palette that's perfect for scrapping all your kids' playtime photos yet versatile enough for scrapping any of your precious memories. You can purchase the full kit or you can purchase the elements and papers separately. Also available for purchase are two Alpha packs, a set of 6 Splashy Brushy Edges and a set of Templates. You can also purchase the Bundle for even greater savings. Be sure to stay tuned for some themed Add Ons...









Want even more savings? Grab the whole bundle!!

Check out these Lovely layouts for our talented CT members...



And we have a freebie for you this week...

Michele




Don't forget that DSA Group Therapy is releasing on FRIDAY!!


And don't forget to join us for the Sunday Lunch Special...

Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to get exclusive freebies every month!!

8 comments:

  1. When I click on Robin's freebie to download, which I really like a lot, all that happens is the Outlook Installation window opens on my computer. I don't use Outlook, never have, so I don't understand what's going on.

    slrosado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the inconvenience. The link was working when I checked it and there have been 12 downloads, so I'm not sure what was going on, but I have updated it and checked it.

      Delete
  2. The link is faulty. Will check back when it's fixed. Thx in advance. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the inconvenience. The link was working when I checked it and there have been 12 downloads, so I'm not sure what was going on, but I have updated it and checked it.

      Delete
  3. yes, the link is not working for me either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the inconvenience. The link was working when I checked it and there have been 12 downloads, so I'm not sure what was going on, but I have updated it and checked it.

      Delete
    2. thank you thank you thank you

      Delete
    3. you're very welcome, so sorry there was an issue before. If you are so inclined, feel free to look around as all the freebies on my blog are still active and if you find a problem, please let me know

      Delete