Friday, October 10, 2014

Autumn in My Heart from Scraps by Missy & a CT Call



Autumn in my Heart
"Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale." Lauren DeStefano, Wither
The cooler temperatures, the changing of the leaves, the brisk breeze and the unmistakable smell of wood smoke. Pumpkin pie, apple cider and crisp apples. These are the sights and tastes of Fall and if Fall is your favorite season, Scraps by Missy's kit Autumn in My Heart is what you're looking for. Created in a beautiful color palette of oranges and greens, Autunm in My Heart is full of beautiful flowers and leaves. There's even a cute little owl to add a touch of fun to your pages. 



You can purchase Autumn in my heart at GingerScraps or Scraps N Pieces


Autumn In My Heart will be 40% off through 10/15

Let's have a look at what the Creative Team has done with
Autumn in My Heart


by Joyce

by Robin

Aren't they gorgeous?!!

Before I go, I'd like to share with you that I'm having a CT Call
I do hope that you'll consider applying!








No comments:

Post a Comment