Friday, February 6, 2015

New Releases from Triple J Designs




Happy Friday!

I am running behind this week. I had a couple tests done at the hospital on Wednesday and haven't felt good since.

I have some new CU Papers for you this week, along with a previous release that I revamped for the upcoming holiday ;)
These papers are 30% off this week and can be found at SNPSTO & D&D.
This kit is only $2.50 right now and can be found at SNPSTO & D&D.
CT Inspiration using Unconditional
Shine On

On sale at SNP for $1.00 per pack
through February 8, 2015
Yeti for Love

On sale at Daisies & Dimples
for $1.00 per pack

through February 8, 2015





I am hosting this month's
Use It All Challenge
at Scraps N Pieces




You can find this template at Daisies & Dimples
for this month's Cupids Arrow Template Challenge





This template can be found on Triple J Designs Blog
*Ends February 14th*

No comments:

Post a Comment