Friday, November 1, 2019

Passport to the Circus

This month Taylormadecards4u has a fun circus themed kit for you. The bright colors are perfect for adding a bit of happiness to someone's life. You can create a card, make a cute booklet or add some ephemera to your junk journal.


This month I chose to create a little brag book that I can carry around with me. This brag book features my circus (family) lol I created the booklet from some kraft cardstock and I added some coffee dyed pages to the inside. I even printed some of Monica's papers onto the coffee dyed paper. This gives a nice vintage look that I just love. 



The cover is stamped 'my circus' and the first page is stamped 'my monkeys' I placed a photo of my daughter, her husband and her children all making a face for a selfie they took. 



I added some stickers, an envelope I created from the star paper, some paper flags and I also created some page tabs from one of the tickets that I cut up. I layered the various cards in the kit under some photos and I also tucked one in behind my envelope. 













I've added a few notes about the pictures, but the writing didn't really show in the photos. I've also left some blank pages for adding more photos as they come in. I just love how this little brag book turned out and I'm carrying this everywhere I go so that I can show off my babies. 

Thank you so much for joining me today. I do hope that you'll stop by all the other blogs and leave everyone some love on their great projects.

Hugs,
Robin


4 comments:

  1. This is very sweet Robin. I love all the pictures you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is sooo cute!!! What a great idea!!! I love it! And YOUR little circus family is just adorable :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little monkeys and how creative to stain your papers with coffee! Your brag book is just precious. Thanks for sharing all the inside pages-you know we all what to see! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have am adorable family! The project is absolutely woww! Love it! :* Hugs

    ReplyDelete