Sunday, December 15, 2019

Taylormadecards4u Christmas Carol Music Sheets

Today I have a bunch of fun goodies that I created with the new Christmas Carol Music Sheets from Taylormadecards4u. These music sheets could be used for many different things...cards, junk journals or anything else that you can think of.

Let's have a look at the digital kit.


I used these beautiful music sheets to create some tags and embellishments as well as a MemoryDex card. I printed the music sheets on white cardstock, but you could print on coffee dyed paper or regular copy paper, depending on the project you have in mind. I wanted my things to be a bit more sturdy so I opted for cardstock. 

Here are my projects:


For this embellishment I cut a cardstock circle, added a couple layers of tulle, layered on a circle that I cut from the music paper and embellished with a snowflake flower that I made and a tiny bow. 


I cut this tag from the Christmas Carols Music Sheet and layered on some gold leaf trim, an acetate piece with a wreath and the word joy and a couple of my snowflake flowers layered on a snowflake die cut. 


I cut my MemoryDex card from the Christmas Carols Music Sheets and added a floral die cut from a pack I had purchased and the swan die cut was one that I cut out and assembled. I just colored the beak and the crown with some markers. I added the number 7 because I got a bit inspired and thought of the 12 days of Christmas carol and this one reminded me of the 7 swans a swimming so I added the #7. I was going to gift this to a friend, but I think I might keep it for my own collection lol


This tag has some washi tape layers at the bottom and another snowflake flower. I tied a piece of tulle at the top. 


This small embellishment is a black scalloped circle layered with a Music Sheets circle. I added some ribbon, a tiny bow and a word bead. This one is going to be sent to a special friend. 


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope to be back soon with some more creations to share with you.

Hugs,
Robin


2 comments:

  1. Robin! Your snowflake flowers are just outstanding. Beautiful Christmas tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I love Love LOVE them all!!! Wonderful work :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete