Sunday, September 29, 2019

National Coffee Day Blog Hop

Thanks for joining me today for the National Coffee Day Blog Hop. Today I'm showcasing the Coffee Blends Paper Pack by Taylormadecards4u. these papers are so versatile and I really loved finding a new way to use them.

Here are the Coffee Blends Paper Pack.



I also used some of Monica's Coffee Flash Cards.





For this project I chose to make a flip book inspired by Gi Kerr on YouTube. This is Gi's video and the pretty flip book that she created. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjUxCyXd2nw&feature=em-uploademail

Here is the flip book that I created with the Coffee Blends Paper Pack







I tore the lion image from one of the papers and for the base of the booklet I printed the harlequin patterned paper on both sides of a sheet of paper so that it's the same front and back. Throughout the book I added the Coffee Flash Cards in the tuck spots and I also created a paper pad of sorts from some torn pieces of the Coffee Blends Paper Pack. I further embellished with some flowers from my Tim Holtz Botanical Ephemera pack and a couple of the Small Chat {Snarky} word strips.This little flip book would be a great addition to your junk journal or a sweet gift for a friend. 

Don't forget to visit all the stops on the hop so you can get loads of inspiration. You can find all the stops over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog

As a special bonus, Monica is offering 25% off all coffee digital images in the shop and 15% all other digital images. And there's a special freebie waiting for you too!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs,
Robin

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow your flip book is amazing and I agree...a great addition to a junk journal! Thanks for sharing all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!! I like the design. Wonderful work :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic flip book! I agree...it'd be a great addition to a junk journal! xxx

    ReplyDelete