Saturday, November 30, 2019

Christmas Boxes from Taylormadecards4u

Welcome back!! 
My first project for this month has been created with Taylormadecards4u Christmas Boxes digital printable. 
These cute little boxes can be used to gift a small item or used as decoration.
Here's a look at the digital kit that I used to create them.


They're already decorated for the most part, so all you have to do is print, 



cut & score, 


add adhesive,


assemble and fill. 


Just add a bow or decorate and you're good to go. 

Here's a look at the boxes that I created. 


Here's a closer look at each individual box






I plan on filling mine full of die cuts and sending them off to a friend. This size box is perfect for a small jewelry item, a gift card and loads of other items. 

If you want to create some hand made gifts for Christmas, you should head over to the Taylormadecards4u shop because Monica has a lot of digital kits and some of them are even on sale!

Thanks so much for joining me. I'll be back on the 15th with another project to share with you!

Hugs,
Robin



4 comments:

  1. Great gift idea for our crafty friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little boxes...and you decorated them so cute :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable boxes, Robin. Such a great idea to fill them with die cuts for your crafty friends.

    ReplyDelete