Saturday, October 31, 2020

Special Delilvery Christmas by Taylormadecards4u

 This month's Design Team project for Taylormadecards4u is all about Christmas. Perfect for using to create cards or any other Christmas project, Special Delivery Christmas can help you create Christmas cards, themed notebooks to document your December Daily project or just about anything you can think of. 

The Design Team's projects are so inspiring!! I hope you'll find some inspiration in this post as well as the rest of the team's. 

This month I created a MemoryDex tray and some cards to help me with my December Daily project. Every year I say I'm going to do December Daily and every year I do not succeed. Mostly because I do not prepare myself for success. By creating some cards in advance as well as a place to store them, I'm hoping that I'll be most successful. 

Here is the Special Delivery Christmas digital kit from Monica. 


Here is my MemoryDex tray with the cards in it. 


Here's the first 6 cards as a group.




The next photos are of each card individually. 








That's it for today. Thanks so much for joining me.

Hugs, Robin






1 comment:

  1. Your cards turned out beautifully and love the idea of the holder. thanks for sharing.
    Debbie adams

    ReplyDelete