Friday, February 1, 2013

It's Build a Kit time over at Stuff to Scrap.






Mommy Me Time Scrapper has this super cute kit called For the Love of Monkeys full of cute elements that you can use to scrap those Valentine's pics or anything else. Here's the preview of the kit and a couple of layouts that I made using it. 



The Quick Pages


My layouts




And from Leaving A Legacy Designs - Groovy! I'm absolutely in love with the color palette of this one.





And here are my layouts




Also I have a new collaboration between Growing Pains Scrapped and Mommy Me Time Scrapper to show you. This one is called Friend. Do your kids love Sheriff Woody and his good friend Jessie and her sidekick Bullseye? Well, if they do, this beautiful kit is for you! 





My layouts






And for stopping by today I've got a little freebie for you. Please enjoy this frame that I made using Friend.















No comments:

Post a Comment