Friday, March 1, 2013

All Natural


Scraps-N-Pieces Bits-N-Pieces for March is here!! This month's theme is environment/recycle, and this is what Karen Diamond Designs came up with.





Take a look at what my Creative Team has done... aren't they just wonderful?!? I do have the BEST team!! And if you are interested in joining a a great team, just email me!! I take scrappers of all levels of experience, so if you like my designs and want to work with them then don't delay, send me an email!!















































Didn't they do such a beautiful job!! Sometimes the layouts they come up with amazes me... and this is one of those times!!


Hummerdawn {Dawn} made a set of labels for you, so over to her website to download them. Just a reminder, please leave her some love!!





Then, Jenn {Triple J Designs} is offering a Word Art Cluster as a freebie on her website:





And Dani {Gray Dragonfly} also created a Word Art Cluster.





I also have a freebie for you today.




That's it for now. Thank you so much for stopping by and,  if you'd like to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment