Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Someone Special from Growing Pains Scrapped

This month I had the opportunity to work with Someone Special from Growing Pains Scrapped. Someone Special is perfect for scrapping all the males in your life. From boys to men, you're sure to find the perfect combination of elements to scrap all your memories. Let's have a look at the kit preview



Here are the layouts that I've made with Someone Special



For this layout, I used the Template Challenge template from JMC Designs. There's still time to pick up this template for free and complete a layout and earn some points at Scraps N Pieces




I also used a template from the Time Saver Template v6 pack from Karen Diamond Designs



I also have a freebie for you available on the Scraps N Pieces Blog




Growing Pains Scrapped store will be on sale for 50% off during the Black Friday sale, so don't forget to stop by and pick up all the kits you have on your wish list.





No comments:

Post a Comment