Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Memory Maps 5 from Valarie Ostrom

Hey y'all!!  This week Valarie is releasing a brand new set of templates to help you organize the perfect layout.  These are the fifth set in the Memory Maps series.  Check them out!

http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/Memory-Maps-5.html

(Image is linked for easy downloading)
And, Heather played around with template #4 from this set a little bit this week and created this fun page for some inspiration. 


She used last week's new release "Summer at the Lake" for my page.  I love all the fun, summery, beachy colors!

This page from me (Robin) was created using It's a Me Thing, a collab with Jen Yurko. I love the fun papers and elements in this kit as well as the color palette




That's it from me this week.  If you scrap with one of Valarie's designs, please make sure you upload it to her gallery at Scrap Takeout and your layout may just be our next GSO!



No comments:

Post a Comment