Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Gone Fishin' Design Team Project for Taylormadecards4u

Welcome, welcome!! I'm back again with a fun project using Taylormadecards4u Gone Fishin' digital kit. As soon as I saw these images, I knew that I wanted to incorporate a photo of my grandson with the first fish he caught, but it took me a while to figure out just what I wanted to do. Then, when I saw an awesome frame at the Dollar Tree I knew right away how to proceed.

Let's take a look at Monica's digital kit. I know that you'll love them and they'd make a wonderful Father's Day card too.


This is the frame that inspired my project


First I cut out the images in the kit, then I roughed up the edges and inked them.


Next I started arranging the cutout images along the twine until I liked the arrangement. This project was pretty easy and I'm really pleased with the end result. I think my daughter, whose birthday is coming up next month, is really going to love it. 


Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope this project has inspired you to create your own Gone Fishin' memories. 






5 comments:

  1. Wow! A great way to display photos! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect idea for a masculine gift! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea to include personal photo's! Perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea. I love the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to preserve those precious memories! Very creative Robin!

    ReplyDelete