Sunday, May 5, 2019

Spring | Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop & Taylormadecards4u Design Team Project

Today I'm making the first of two blog posts featuring Taylormade4u Designs ' coffee related digitals. I don't know about you, but I'm a huge coffee lover so it was fun to try and come up with a project that would make a fun coffee related gift for someone.

Monica is a super sponsor in the Spring | Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. You can find the hop details here


This is the digital image set that I used for my project


Also, through the dates of the hop, Monica is having a 20% off sale in her shop!! Taylormadecards4u

I remembered seeing a cute paper coffee mug tutorial on youtube and I thought that these digitals would make a cute embellished tag for gifting the mug. I created the mug from some kraft cardstock and then I put some kraft colored paper shred in the bottom of the cup and put various coffees in the mug as well as some candy. This would make a great gift for any coffee lover. 

After printing and cutting the images out, I punched a small hole in the top left corner of one of the tickets, and both of the cards so that I could attach them to my gift with a bulb pin. Since my friend who will be receiving the gift is a crafter also, she will be able to attach the images to her projects or her journal with the bulb pin. 




And here is my project after I put it in a treat bag and tied a jute bow on it. I think that its so cute and would make a great gift for any coffee lover. 



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you'll come back in a couple of days when I'll have another project for you!!

Robin







15 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift idea. This is fabulous!
    Thanks for sharing your creativity.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome little gift! I LOVE the vintage vibes on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice project you have here! Like it very much TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative and fun. And just beautifully decorated. I will have to look for that you tube video and make these for my coffee & tea loving nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great mug you made and perfect for giving goodies as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gift that any coffee lover would love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a FUN Giftie project, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute Robin! I'm scraplifting this idea for Christmas gifts for my office crew...but with cocoa! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow, this is a great gift and wonderful digital papers.

    ReplyDelete