Monday, March 25, 2019

Easter Tickets Design Team Project for Taylormadecards4u

Welcome back everyone! I'm here to share my design team project for Taylormadecards for you and I really love the way this project turned out.  This week I had the opportunity to work with some cute Easter Ticket Printables.

These cute little tickets can be used for bookmarks, altered paper clips, tags and little tucks in your junk journals. Here's a picture of what you'll receive in your download.


and here's a picture of the cute little items that I created from these tickets. 


I made an altered bookmark, two tags and a fun little notebook. I'm participating in a junk journal page swap that's Spring themed and I thought that I could use the items that I created as embellishments for my junk journal page. I think they turned out super cute and I'm sure that the recipient will think so too. 




3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! Love the layout and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet Robin! These images remind me of Easter cards my grandparents would give us. Nice touch with the doily background!

    ReplyDelete