Monday, April 1, 2019

Spring Passport Design Team Project for Taylormadecards4u

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog for my newest Design Team project for Taylormadecards4u. It's time for the next passport card kit in the Taylormadecards4u Etsy shop. I love Monica's cute digitals and I think that you will too.

Here's a look at the Spring Passport kit


and here's the project that I created with the kit.


I had a lot of fun creating a Tag Flip! Once I printed out the kit I cut out all the kit ephemera and clipped off the corners, added a hole and went to town decorating. I also cut a couple of the papers into tags and added them to the mix. Once my tags were decorated I added a binder ring and a fun tassel of different fibers. Let's have a look at the individual tags. 





I added a pocket to the tag below and tucked a couple of smaller tags into the pocket. 








I really had a lot of fun embellishing these tags. I added dimension to my embellishments with some foam tape and some shine to them with some rhinestones. I love layering up my embellishments and I think these came out so cute. 

Thank you for the beautiful kit Monica!! And thanks to everyone for joining me here today!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your idea about creating unique tags. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags!!! I love Love LOVE them!!! Now I want to make some :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, I love your collection of tags, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete