Monday, April 15, 2019

My Mother's Garden Passport Kit and My Mother's Roses - Taylormade4u DesignTeam Project

Good morning everyone and welcome back to my blog. This month I'm pleased to share with you Taylormade4u's new Passport kit, My Mother's Garden. Full of beautiful floral backgrounds and ephemera, My Mother's Garden is perfect for creating a Mother's Day card or a card for any female in your life. Monica has also made a beautiful set of flowers that can be layered together for a 3D effect and are a wonderful addition to any of your projects. I also used the Mother's Day Dictionary Page in my project. Let's take a look at them below.







For this month's project I created a zig zag card from a tutorial that I found on Youtube. I then proceeded to decorate my card with the backgrounds and ephemera found in the kit. The great thing about digital kits is that if you need more backgrounds and ephemera, you can just print them off. Unlike regular paper products, you never run out. 

Here's a look at the card that I've created.






This album is the perfect Mother's Day project or even as a gift for a close friend. I'm going to gift mine to a close friend, but I'm going to have a hard time parting with it LOL but, once again, that's the beauty of a digital kit....I can make another!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my project. I can promise you that if you purchase the My Mother's Garden Passport Kit, Mother's Roses digital or the Mother's Day Dictionary Page you won't be disappointed in your purchase. 

Hugs,
Robin





5 comments:

  1. Your zig zag card is so feminine and beautiful! I love the bits of lace you used to decorate with. Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design Robin. such an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Fancy Fold card, Robin! Beautifully done! It looks so classy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your zig zag card is so dreamy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Robin! I love the design! :o)

    ReplyDelete